Warranty and Bed Care Guide
At Huxberry, we strive to ensure everyone has a good night’s sleep. That's why our sleep systems are backed by one of the finest warranties in the business. Your Huxberry warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep system for a period of 10 years against manufacturing defects, and 3-years on the Online Exclusive Harmony mattress collection.
In the rare event of a manufacturing defect, please email us at email@example.com and a customer service rep will be in touch within 24hours.Please review the details of our product warranty policy below:
- The guarantee commences from the date of delivery and is valid for 10 years for Huxberry mattresses and beds, and 1 year for other furniture. Hypnos warranties are provided directly by the manufacturer worldwide and details are provided on their website - www.hypnosbeds.com.
- Any claim must be submitted in writing within one month of the apparent defect becoming evident.
- The claim must be supported by proof of purchase (ie. Original Invoice), and must be made by the original purchaser of the item.
- In the unlikely event of any manufacturing defects during the warranty period, Huxberry will repair or replace the product (at Huxberry’s option) without any charge, except for transportation costs for out of UAE.
- The Warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase delivery.
- Huxberry shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this product, or for breach of this or any other express or implied guarantee.
Manufacturing defects are highlighted in the points below:Huxberry Mattresses -
- Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through fabric.
- Mattress Sagging -
- only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a suitable foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate bed frame and center support, or
- minimum of 5 cross slats concentrated in the third for queen and king sets
- Body impressions at least 1.5” deep on both sides
- If Huxberry Bed Care guide has not been followed.
- If there is evidence of abuse, misuse or damage through neglect or accident.
- If products are soiled, stained, torn or damaged due to reasons of neglect and misuse.
- If the mattress has not been turned and/or rotated in accordance with care instructions.
- Where there is evidence of abuse of any of the products.
- Due to comfort preferences, changes in height / size requirements over time.
Huxberry strives to provide individuals with a quality sleep experience in order to promote healthy, active and positive lifestyle.
The following guidelines will help protect and maximize the life of your investment, while also helping to provide a relaxing and comfortable night’s sleep:
- Do not place the new mattress on any old or inadequate bed bases.
- Do not drop or bend the mattress
- Let the mattress air out for a few hours before covering with your Clean Rest mattress protector or encasement, or Huxberry linens. This will help dissipate the new mattress smell and let the mattress adapt to its new environment.
We recommend to read through the following details carefully to understand how to return your product. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
In case your product qualifies for an exchange, please ensure that you’ve used the product for 30 calendar days from the exact date of delivery to request a return.
Products are eligible for 1 exchange only.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Product Details
- Reason For Exchange
- Invoice Details
- Original Mode of Payment
Our team will reach out within 24hours to assist you your exchange request.
Once we’ve verified your details, we’ll assign a Product Inspection Specialist to process your request, verify the present condition of the product and transport the product back to our facility.
You’re requested to cooperate with our Specialist during this procedure.
We reserve the right to disqualify exchange requests in case the reason shared by a customer doesn’t fall within genuine product dissatisfaction. Please note that products purchased by customers working for competitors (both retailers and online brands involved in mattresses, beds, pillows, protectors and other bedroom furnishings) and other companies operating in our domain will not be eligible for exchanges.
In case the product is damaged, soiled, torn or stained, our Product Inspection Specialist will discuss this further with you to understand the eligibility of your exchange request.
If the refund request is genuine and if the product is in good condition, we will take immediate measures to process your exchange request and take your valuable feedback to improve our products further.
Please note that you will not be responsible for paying for exchange shipping costs as the returned mattress will be collected at the time of delivery of the new mattress.